Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you who are Magical

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Instruments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas
Magical Noob
Magical Noob
Lucas

Male
Number of posts : 26
Title : Overlord
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Character sheet
Race: Human
Moneys =D: 4 Grand + $100,000

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:53 am

Who here plays an instrument/s? Anyone have a band? I play bass in a Spanish latin band called "Horse". However, when I am in Geelong I play bass for these guys: http://www.myspace.com/escterica , they are pretty good.
Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:56 am

Lucas wrote:
Who here plays an instrument/s? Anyone have a band? I play bass in a Spanish latin band called "Horse". However, when I am in Geelong I play bass for these guys: http://www.myspace.com/escterica , they are pretty good.

I Play Lute in the Geelong one, it's pretty archaic. I think we need a new direction. Also, Horse sucks with you, Jaco was their best bassist.
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Magical Noob
Magical Noob
Lucas

Male

Character sheet

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:02 am

Cyningas wrote:
Lucas wrote:

I Play Lute in the Geelong one, it's pretty archaic. I think we need a new direction. Also, Horse sucks with you, Jaco was their best bassist.

Jaco stole the hands of a black man, I can't compete with that. Plus for the song "The Chicken" he literally just got a chicken from Mr. Matthews to play the bass for him.
Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:07 am

Lucas wrote:
Jaco stole the hands of a black man, I can't compete with that. Plus for the song "The Chicken" he literally just got a chicken from Mr. Matthews to play the bass for him.

I heard that too, they say it's how Blinky (the three-eyed chicken) really died.

On topic, I also play lead trumpet for the school jazz band. Got a performance on Monday, wear your suit and sunnies Lucas.

Dude, we are probably the only ones here who actually play instruments.
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Magical Noob
Magical Noob
Lucas

Male

Character sheet

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:09 am

Cyningas wrote:
Lucas wrote:

I heard that too, they say it's how Blinky (the three-eyed chicken) really died.

On topic, I also play lead trumpet for the school jazz band. Got a performance on Monday, wear your suit and sunnies Lucas.

Dude, we are probably the only ones here who actually play instruments.

Yeah, I reckon, we need more members. But anyway, I just remembered that I haven't handed that note in for tomorrow, better find it now.
Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:10 am

Lucas wrote:
Yeah, I reckon, we need more members. But anyway, I just remembered that I haven't handed that note in for tomorrow, better find it now.
Haha, circle "Not sure".
Back to top Go down
Blake
Magical Noob
Magical Noob
Blake

Male
Number of posts : 15
Title : Magical Pet Breeder

Character sheet
Race: Stick Figure
Moneys =D: $252,350

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:41 am

I used to play the saxamaphone in year 7 but i sucked and all I did was stick my hand inside it and poke people hehe.
Back to top Go down
Dreads
Magical Noob
Magical Noob

Male
Number of posts : 15
Title : None
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Character sheet
Race: Bear
Moneys =D: $6,150

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:45 am

Im a one man band, i play guitar, drums and sing. i also used to play bass. and i also play the ukulele.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instruments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Music :: Music-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com